Helpful Criminal Justice Articles
Staying up to date on the latest criminal justice topics is essential to success in this field.
That's why we have taken it upon ourselves to provide you with resources and articles that help you stay up to date on the most recent news in criminal justice.
Take some time to explore the criminal justice articles below, then share them with your peers to help spread knowledge.
We also welcome your input about topics in criminal justice that are important to you.
Tell us what you want to know more about, or even better...drop us a line if you are interested in sharing your own articles about news in the criminal justice system.
You can give us feedback or contact us about criminal justice writing opportunities at CriminalJusticePrograms.com.
Recent Criminal Justice Articles and News in Criminal Justice
- How to Earn a Criminal Justice Scholarship by Brendon O'Neill on February 17, 2017
- What Does Reasonable Use of Force Mean in Policing? by Chelsea Dunning on January 23, 2017
- 10 Jobs You Didn't Know You Could Get with a Criminal Justice Degree by Chelsea Dunning on January 12, 2017
- 10 jobs you probably haven't considered with your criminal justice degree by Brendon O'Neill on January 4, 2017
- What to know about working as a police officer by Brendon O'Neill on December 21, 2016
- Benefits of Earning Your Criminal Justice Degree Online by Brendon O'Neill on December 12, 2016
- How to Earn a Criminal Justice Scholarship by Brendon O'Neill on November 30, 2016
- Crimes Committed by Women by Brendon O'Neill on October 17, 2016
- New Forensic Science Tools and Technology by Brendon O'Neill on October 10, 2016
- Why Mental Illness Should Not be Treated like a Crime by Brendon O'Neill on September 27, 2016
- 10 Great Jobs You Can Get with a Criminal Justice Degree by Brendon O'Neill on September 20, 2016
- What Does Reducing the Use of Private Prisons Mean for Inmates by Brendon O'Neill on September 12, 2016
- Police Violence by Brendon O'Neill on August 30, 2016
- A Day in the Life of a Paralegal by Brendon O'Neill on August 23, 2016
- How Realistic Are TV Crime Shows by Brendon O'Neill on August 15, 2016
- What Can You Do With a Homeland Security Degree? by Brendon O'Neill on August 4, 2016
- Why Should I Get a Master's Degree in Criminal Justice? by Brendon O'Neill on June 17, 2016
- Why the Field of Cyber Security is a Growing IT Career Path by Brendon O'Neill on June 17, 2016
- Five of the Most Famous Unsolved Crimes by Brendon O'Neill on June 7, 2016
- Roles of Advocates in the Juvenile Justice System by Chelsea Dunning on May 18, 2016
- Defining Terrorism by Chelsea Dunning on April 22, 2016
- How to Become a Law Enforcement Officer by Chelsea Dunning on March 11, 2016
- Crisis Intervention Teams In Law Enforcement by Chelsea Dunning on January 19, 2016
- Three Components of the United States Criminal Justice System by Chelsea Dunning on December 14, 2015
- Earning a College Degree in Criminal Justice by Stefanie Hart on March 03, 2014
- 5 Things Criminal Justice Majors Should Know About Digital Forensics by Ryan Lerminiaux
- How to Prepare for a Career in Criminal Profiling by Brent Turvey
- Top 10 Things Police Officers Learn on the Job by Cop In the Hood (Peter Moskos)
You can also contact schools and apply for Criminal Justice Programs by clicking on the options listed below.